Friday, August 24, 2012

Cosmetic Sanctuary Swatches

Lisa from Cosmetic Sanctuary just posted her Contrary Polish swatches, and I'm absolutely loving them!  Check them out here:
http://www.cosmeticsanctuary.com/contrary-polish-spam/

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I've upgraded the full-size bottle labels to a professionally-printed laminate label, so it looks blacker/glossier, and it shouldn't smudge if it gets wet.  All full-size bottles purchased/shipped anytime after August 18 have the new labels.  If you purchased polishes from me prior to that date and would like me to send you replacement labels, please email me to let me know, and I'll be happy to take care of it for you.

I'm looking into upgrading the mini bottle labels as well, but it's a little trickier since the label is so small.  I will post again once I've been able to find a printer who can do them for me.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. Now you can use this trade directory to promote cosmetics supplies import & export business.

    ReplyDelete